1) “Taking Rights out of Human Rights.” By John Tasioulas, John. Ethics. July 2010, Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 647-678.
2) Authors: Thompson, Karen J.; Thach, Elizabeth C.; and Morelli, Melissa. Insights to a Changing World Journal. December 2010, Issue 4, pages 107-130. Title: “Implementing Ethical Leadership: Current Challenges and Solutions.”
3) “Ethics as a Business Strategy.” Authored by By: Andrew N. Liveris. Vital Speeches of the Day. January 2011, Volume 77, Issue 1, pagex 35-39
Locate the following books in the TUI Library (use eBrary):
1) Author is M. Paliwal. Year published: 2006; Published by New Age International; Location: Delhi, India. Title of book: Business Ethics.
2) Title of book: Introduction to Healthcare Organzational Ethics. Written by Robert T. Hall. Publisher is Oxford University Press; Place of publication: Cary, North Carolina. Published in the year 2000.
For each of the sources above, please address the following:
1) Take a direct quotation out of each of the above sources, and demonstrate how each direct quotation should be cited (as an in-text citation);
Example: While the initial response was slow, Sethi, Veral, and Emelianova (2011) found, “the initial phase also had strong oversight interest from top management including a representative of Mattel’s board of directors, and called for frequent reporting.” (p. 485)
2) Copy 2-3 sentences from the above sources, and then paraphrase the sentences as you would in your essay. Remember to place the sentences you are paraphrasing in your assignment submission.
Click Here For More Details on How to Work on this Paper……………
Get this Essay Done………………