the causes of cyber-attacks on financial institutions
the causes of cyber-attacks on financial institutions
The Management Brief represents the culmination of all your work on this module. Having undertaken an environmental audit on three market regions for the first module assignment (on DONGFENG MOTOR CORPORATION) and studied internationalization process and its management, you are now required to independently evaluate the internationalization strategy of the business and make recommendations to the Board of Directors on suitable future internationalization options available to the business. Your evaluation and recommendations should be presented as a Management Brief.
A concise summary of key findings from your environmental analysis that justify further internationalization and your evaluation and recommendations should be presented as a Management Brief, using the framework given below and presented to your tutor for assessment through the usual channels, in Moodle through Turnitin.
Your Management brief should include:
1. Title Page
2. Executive summary
3. Table of contents
5. Summary of Environmental Audit (Current markets)
(concise presentation of the key finding from your environmental analysis drawing conclusion to validate need for all the choices you will recommend. i.e further international development, new host country, strategy to adopt, entry mode etc. this could be evidenced through appendixes to the management brief.)
– A detailed SWOT discussion could be useful (presenting evidences of finding)
External Analysis (minimum of two new host countries)
– Macro and micro including lifecycle analysis
Motive for Internationalization
Evaluation of National Competitive Advantage
Evaluation of mode(s) of entry (including assessment of Suitability and feasibility)
6. Conclusions and Recommendations (including pros and cons)
9. Appendix (if required)
Your assignment will be assessed using a rubric (marking criteria). This can be found in the Module Guide and Moodle page for 1617OCTDEC International Business Strategy –301LON.
Your assignment should include in-text citations and supported with a full List of References at the end of the assignment. You are expected to use the CU Harvard Referencing Style. Please refer to the CU referencing guide.
Please remember that when you submit your assignment, you need to include:
o Your Name
o Your Student ID number
o The Title of the Assignment
PROJECT 3: PERSONAL AND CREATIVE SETTING/SHORT MEMOIR
The books Submission Committee is seeking memoirs that are not only engaging but also inspirational, motivational, and in some way valuable for students preparing for the exciting transition into college. High school juniors and seniors should gain, through your memoir, some realistic insights about young adulthood and college life. The short memoir should be approximately 1000-1200 words.
Some important considerations:
Your memoir is not an advice column.
Think of your memoir as a story, starring you as the main character. The narrative techniques you will use are the same as you will find in fiction.
You will need to find a narrow focusa concrete incident.
Your memoirdoesnt necessarily have to be set on campus. However, it should be about your college years and its message should relate or connect to future college students. (EX: If you had a personal experience with family, friends, or job where you had to overcome obstacles to stay focused on your own goals, the lesson you learned would be valuable for the audience.)
Memoirs include both narration and reflection. Make sure you include both narration (your memory), and reflection (your thoughts and feelings about your memory). Reflection helps readers find personal connections to your story.
Memoirs are written for an audience. Do not write a memoir that leaves you feeling highly embarrassed, panicked, scared, or so on.
You are free to jump right into your story and explain the background later; to use flashbacks and flashforwards; to use other techniques of fiction.
You can organize your memoir by time, space, or many other ways. This is a creative genre.
Characters come alive when we you use dialogue instead of just telling us what the conversation was about; when we can imagine them instead of just knowing their names.
A setting can be made more real by using imagery (appealing to any of the five senses), by describing the physical location, the social world, the time of your life that is involved, the time in history that is involved. Show (dont tell) the reader objects, sights, sounds, aromas, textures, and flavors that are part of this world.
Effective short memoirs will reflect/include:
1. An interesting/creative title that captures the attention of the audience and reflects the main point of your memoir;
2. Your own experience, focused and demonstrating meaning and value for the reader;
3. Interesting and effective use of narrative techniques and descriptive details that show, not tell, the reader.
4. The ability to reflect upon your memories to show emotion and evoke reaction from the audience;
5. Rhetorical strategies: structure, style, tone, vocabulary appropriate for audience(s)/purpose/genre of memoir.
6. Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
The audio slide presentation will be the same business topic used for your research paper/executive summary. This presentation should only highlight 3 to 4 points about your topic.
What do you present?: Think of your audience and decide what they would want to know that is interesting, relevant, and useful about your topic. Think of the latest trend, future projection, lessons learned, interesting facts, how they succeeded, etc., when trying to decide what to present. Remember that you cannot present everything there is to know about your topic in 8 minutes so, pick 3 to 4 points about your topic and quickly summarize.
1) First create your Microsoft PowerPoint slides or Mac’s Keynote slides using appropriate visuals (graphs, pictures, images) and text. Create your slides first.
2) Then create your script (what you will say) before recording your voice for the slides. Be sure that you have what it is that you will say perfected first, before recording your voice. ***NOTE, this script that you create should NOT be what you submit for your executive summary. An executive summary should be written formally, and in proper research paper format and in third-person.
3) Please create a voice-over slide presentation of your research project. You must record your voice to the slide presentation using a screencasting tool such as Screencast-o-matic (the easiest I’ve found). There is a short and simple tutorial on Screencast-o-matic for using this tool. Please view the tutorial first.
Record your voice and screen capture your slides using Screencast-o-matic (is the easiest and best to use)AND DO NOT record your voice using the audio feature of Mac Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint—the recordings generally do not save well and end users cannot hear the voiceover.
4) It is advised that you use a microphone for the best voice quality and sound recording. Although not required, you may purchase or borrow a headphone set (microphone and ear set) that is approximately $20 and can be found at any electronics retail store (Best Buy, Office Depot, etc…). The recording is much clearer with a headset. However, if you choose not to use the headset, be sure to record in a quiet area (preferably carpeted so that the sounds do not echo). Also be sure to turn up your laptop/desktop computer volume so that recording is audible. After recording, please listen to your recording to see if it is the best quality. If the quality is poor, please rerecord.
Please select organisations to evaluate how it introduce new products and services using social networking platforms. You can discuss any 2 different companies but excluding Coca-Cola, Addidas and Nike.
Create a new product for Nestle you never seen before in Australia market
pick an article and write a summary about green nursing homes
The Effects of Parenting Style to obesity in children
Write a 1000 word literature review on the topic ” The Effects of Parenting Style to obesity in children”. All references are from journal articles found in proquest. Summarise objectively researching findings on this topic and include possible controversies or research gap. Do not include subtitles in the literature review. Organise the literature review according to the 4 types of parenting style ” Authoritarian, Authoritative, Permissive and Neglect”. If there is controversy on some results, talk about why.
Core Competencies for Nurses
Explore the website for the Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) initiative at http://www.qsen.org. How can the QSEN competencies for nurses be implemented into your workplace or professional nursing setting? If you are not currently employed as a nurse, consider a previous care setting that would have benefited from implementation of the QSEN competencies.
Based on the close reading and research you have already completed for the Research Guide, write a well-supported, carefully-researched, and claim-driven 5-6-page researched analysis of the novel you have selected as your case study for this semester's adaptation project. Your research question (or your prompt for this essay) is the question that closes the research guide assignment you have already completed. Put in other terms, your prompt is: Describe how this novel advocates a key issue, idea, or solution to a problem to its primary audience. How does the novel accomplish its goals in the context of its writing and its distribution to different audiences? In other words, delve into the deeper implicit and symptomatic meanings of the novel: articulate a clear claim about how the novel develops its key issues, ideas, problems, or themes for its audience, and support that claim with specific evidence derived both from the language used in the novel and from the research you have completed.
Tips for Writing and Revising
More than a thumbs-up/thumbs-down evaluation, this researched analytical essay will draw on your ethos as an expert on this novel: this essay will demonstrate your engagement with, and ability to apply, course vocabulary to a text in order to determine how the formal elements of literature meet the purposes of a rhetorical situation. The goals of the assignment are for you to develop (a) your observational and analytical skills with respect to the formal elements of novels; (b) your research skills into the context surrounding the novel; (c) your research and unpacking of the larger generic, historical, and ideological resonance of a novel as it reaches its audience over time; and (d) your ability to translate that analysis and contextualization into a cogent, thoughtful, and well-written essay that makes an argument about what these formal elements mean and why they might matter in a broad social manner.